Family & Dog Walk for Epilepsy Awareness
November 12, 2016
2050 Adams Lane
The Family & Dog Walk for Epilepsy Awareness is the largest and most important event for JoshProvides. This event funds a majority of services provided to the individuals who apply for assistance from our organization. It also brings information about epilepsy and other seizure disorders to hundreds of people throughout the United States.
You can immediately impact lives just by participating! You can walk as an individual, join a team, start a team, support another walker, make a donation, or you can even be a virtual walker if you are unable to join us at one of the physical locations. Walk registration is only $25 per person! In addition, each participant is asked to raise $100 for JoshProvides. This can be done by downloading the walkathon form or creating an online personal fundraising page on the JoshProvides website that can be shared with family, friends, and co-workers.
Dogs are also welcome. There will be goody bags and t-shirts for walkers, treats for the dogs, and prizes for the individual and team that raises the most money for JoshProvides. Before and after the event, visit the vendors and exhibit booths. There will be information, shopping opportunities, entertainment, food, and more!
- Click the "REGISTER NOW" button above to register for the Family & Dog Walk for Epilepsy Awareness! You can join as an individual, family or team (you can start your own team or join an established team). You then may personalize your fundraising page and email it to others to ask them to support you or walk with you.
- Not walking, but want to show your support? Click "SPONSOR A WALKER" above to sponsor a specific individual that is registered to walk.
- The registration fee is only $25.00!
- Free t-shirt for those donating or raising $25.00 or more.
- All participants will receive a free JoshProvides tote bag!
- All participants are asked to raise at least $100 dollars in donations. Download a pledge form here.
- Prizes will be awarded for individual and the team that raises the most money for JoshProvides!
For additional information, please email info@JoshProvides.org or call (800)706-2740.